The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Visit Shizuoka and enjoy an all-you-can-eat strawberries picking with your family! Cruise along Mitohama and enjoy the view of the snow-capped Mt. Fuji! Enjoy a delicious seafood barbecue lunch containing scallop, turban shells, and juicy shrimp!
- Enjoy sweet and juicy all-you-can-eat strawberries picking
- See the great panorama of snow-capped Mt. Fuji
- Have a short cruise along the Mitohama
- Enjoy a delicious seafood barbecue lunch specially prepared for you!
Shinjuku Washington Hotel
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Due to bad weather, you might not be able to see Mt. Fuji
- The itinerary of this tour might be changed or cancelled due to bad weather
- The itinerary might change due to the traffic and weather condition, and we are not responsible for this as both conditions are beyond our control
- The tour is conducted in Japanese, and the translators will give you the basic information in English or Chinese
- We will give you prior notification if the tour is cancelled due to severe weather condition latest by 3.p.m. Japan time one day before the departure date by e-mail
What you need to bring
- Bring winter clothes
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hi We are KNT, offering various kinds of bus tours through out Japan.
This time we had collaboration with Voyagin and developed some activities mainly around Tokyo,Kyoto and Osaka.
Japan has different characters in each season and our mission is to have you discover the beauty of Japan through our tours.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the tours.
View full profile
No words... Simply fantastic
Where should I begin? The tour started on time and check-in process was very smooth. We were first brought to Mitohama pier. From there we took a 20-minute cruise around Suruga Bay. The view of Mt. Fuji from the bay was surreal. Do not forget to take a good camera with you for this one. Another fun attraction was the seagulls that follow the boat. You can buy some crackers at the wharf which you can feed to the seagulls. After the cruise, we were brought to a local restaurant where we had a seafood bbq buffet. The seafood was freshly caught from the bay. Very Satisfying. To top it of, we proceeded to a strawberry field to stuff ourselves with yummy strawberries for dessert. Lastly, we went to Tokino Sumika. The illuminations were magnificent. Equally majestic was the view of Mt. Fuji from there. This tour is highly recommended!
High quality seafood lunch with Japanese taste!
The shrimp was very juicy and sweet, it's worth the price!
"Let me be a regular customer"
Super delicious and fresh seafood lunch, efficient itinerary, delicious strawberries, and great scenic views.
Do I have any reasons to not attend this tour again?
"Everything was coordinated"
No delay and no waiting at all.
Everything was very well-coordinated and on-time.
We visited a lot of spots in one day, and it's worth the price!
"High quality tour guide and staff"
The staffs are very well-trained, and they were very polite.
High quality service and great tour itinerary!
"The Lunch was a bomb!"
I'm a big fan of seafood, and the seafood lunch of this tour was on another level!
If you want to enjoy a fresh seafood lunch, you should join this tour!
"Incredible Tour Guide"
The English proficiency of the tour guide was on another level!
One of the best English speaking tour guide that I've ever met in life!
"I'd go again"
The lunch was great, the tour guide was awesome!
The strawberries were huge, sweets, and juicy!
"Very Efficient Itinerary"
Very efficient schedule, as you can visit several tourism spots in a day!
The tour is also very on-time and well-coordinated, so it's worth the price!
The tour guide and the staff responded to our requests very politely.
We are totally satisfied for the high quality service and this tour is very enjoyable!
Up to 1 Month Prior