ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
This is a half day tour including a ride on Korakuen, the Atami Ropeway, which overlooks the whole city. And includes a visit to Kinomiya Shrine, Atami Ume Garden or Himenosawa Park, before ending at Jikkoku Mountain pass.
- Overlook the city from the Atami Ropeway.
- Visit Kinomiya Shrine which is famous for it's 2,000 year old tree.
- Visit Atami Ume Garden or Himenosawa Park.
- Go to Jikkoku Mountain Pass.
This tour is short but interesting. Starting with the Atami Ropeway it will take in a view of the whole city before going to Kinomiya Shrine which is famous for a 2,000 year old tree growing there.
The third stop is Atami Ume Garden or Himenosawa Park. Depending on the season this tour will go to different places to make sure of the best view of Atami. Finally, the tour will head to Jikkoku Mountain Pass with an overlooking view of Mt. Fuji when the weather is good enough.
Here are the details:
Check-in at the Atami Station Sightseeing Bus Counter at 09:30.
2. Omiya's Pine Tree
View from the bus window.
3. Korakuen (Atami Ropeway)
Take the ropeway for 30 minutes and take some great photos.
4. Kinomiya Shrine
Arrive at Kinomiya Shrine and visit for 20 minutes.
5. Atami Ume Garden or Himenosawa Park
We will visit Atami Ume Garden between late November and mid-March.
6. Atami Ume Garden or Himenosawa Park
We will visit Himenosawa Park during the other times of the year.
7. Jikkoku Mountain Pass
Head to Jikkoku Mountain Pass and visit for 30 minutes.
1. The entrance fee for Atami Ume Garden changes during the plum festival.
2. The tour could be delayed depending on the traffic or weather conditions.
3. The tour includes a Japanese-speaking guide. There is no English-speaking guide but simple instructions regarding get off spots and times may be given in simple English.
Atami Station Sightseeing Bus Counter
What you need to bring