The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Izu, Shizuoka, is famous for its sea and mountains and has a lot of hot springs. In this course, I’ll show you the places only local people know, you can take pictures with a splendid scene, eat fresh fish, and soak in a hot spring.
- You can enjoy temples even if you don’t go to Kyoto and enjoy a walk in the bushes.
- You can enjoy traveling spots local that only people know.
- You can have especially fresh fish caught in Suruga Bay.
- You can take a natural hot spring whose fans often visit.
- The beautiful cliff scene in Jogasaki Coast and the beautiful scenery of Mt Omuro
Pick-up at either Mishima Station or around Tokyo Station
What you need to bring
- English (Intermediate)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
Hi, I'm Shohei. Nce to meet you!
I work for the biggest train company as a conductor of bullet train "Shinkansen". In my experience, I show you my favorite place where you can see how locals live. The place is near Mt.Fuji. Many tourists go to see just Mt.Fuji and don't go around the area. So, I will guide you around the places that are NOT mentioned in the guide book.
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior