The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Experience the world of Japanese green tea on a factory tour! You can see a houjicha factory, refined tea factory, tea packaging factory, and Makinohara history room. You can try picking tea leaves. Also you can learn how to brew green tea!
- Factory tour to learn how to make green tea products
- Challenge yourself with picking tea leaves
- Green tea lesson to make good green tea and drink it with Japanese sweets
- Enjoy specialty foods made with green tea at Maruobara Restaurant
- Enjoy shopping at the direct store "Ippinkan"
Pick up at Kanaya Station of Tokaido line or pick up at your hotel near the station
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
I live in Shizuoka prefecture where Mt Fuji is located. I've been raised in Shimada city where Ooi River flows. I have been a volunteer guide for many foreign visitors around my city.
I have an interest in traditional Japanese culture and like natural places as well as cultural heritage sites. Please enjoy the beautiful Japanese landscape with my tour!
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior