The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Visit Shimizu Port in Shizuoka to enjoy the great scenery of Mt. Fuji and delicious seafood lunch this fall! Explore the World Heritage Miho No Matsubara and have a round trip ropeway ride to Japan's National Treasure, Kunozan Toshogu Shrine!
- See the astonishing view of Mt. Fuji from Shimizu Port
- Enjoy delicious seafood lunch at Sushi Yokocho in Shimizu Port
- Explore the World Heritage Miho No Matsubara
- Enjoy a round trip ropeway ride to Japan's National Treasure, Kunozan Toshogu Shrine
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- The itinerary of this tour might be changed or cancelled due to bad weather
- You might not be able to see Mt. Fuji if it is cloudy
- The itinerary might change due to the traffic and weather condition, and we are not responsible for this as both conditions are beyond our control
- The tour is conducted in Japanese, and the translators will give you the basic information in English or Chinese
- We will give you prior notification if the tour is cancelled due to severe weather condition latest by 3.p.m. Japan time one day before the departure date by e-mail
What you need to bring
Wear comfortable shoes & clothes as you will walk more than 100 stone steps from the ropeway station to the shrine
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hi We are KNT, offering various kinds of bus tours through out Japan.
This time we had collaboration with Voyagin and developed some activities mainly around Tokyo,Kyoto and Osaka.
Japan has different characters in each season and our mission is to have you discover the beauty of Japan through our tours.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the tours.
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior