The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy the magnificent view of the largest lake in Japan! This is a great tour for beginners; instructors will guide you every step of the way and teach you the basics. A great experience to enjoy with friends and family!
- Learn how to canoe for knowledgable and experienced staff!
- Explore Lake Biwa, the largest lake in Japan!
- Have an unforgettable adventure with family and friends.
O-pal Optex, Shiga
- For ages 5 and up.
- Guests who would like to use the pool please bring a swimsuit
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to starting time register
- This experience course is a private plan
- One gift photo CD is given to each group. Additional CDs require a fee.
- Tour schedule may vary due to weather.
What you need to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Sun lotion and sunglasses, if desired
- Français (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
- fotolia #1
Up to 1 Month Prior