The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
In a newly-released program this year, visitors can experience what it's like to walk on water at Lake Biwa in Shiga Prefecture! It's a great and exciting activity to enjoy with friends and family while admiring the beautiful nature.
- Feel what it's like to walk on water!
- Try the challenging tightrope on Lake Biwa.
- Enjoy a thrilling activity with family and friends.
O-pal Optex, Shiga Prefecture
- For ages 10 and up.
- If you are suffering from health problems you will be unable to participate in this event.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to starting time register
- Tattoos are not permitted.
- One gift photo CD is given to each group. Additional CDs require a fee.
- Tour schedule may vary due to weather.
What you need to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Sun lotion and sunglasses, if desired
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
- fotolia #1
Up to 1 Month Prior