The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Rent go-karts and ride around the countryside of Saitama! Explore the old Edo-style town of Kawagoe, Saitama city and more!
※ You must have a Japanese drivers licence, Japanese SOFA licence, or an International Drivers Permit ※
- Drive go-karts in the quiet countryside of Saitama and feel the atmosphere of Japan
- View historical spots like Kawagoe or modern urbanscape like Saitama city
- Take a lot of pictures and have pictures taken of you by bystanders
- Have fun!
Niiza city, Saitama (the exact address will be provided after you book. Please note that the rental location is far from railway stations. Arriving by taxi is recommended.)
Guests arriving without the required licence and/or international drivers permit will not be able to participate and unfortunately will not be eligible for any refund (please see 'what to bring' section).
What you need to bring
Drivers without a Japanese drivers licence or Japanese SOFA driving licence strictly MUST bring their passport and one set of the following:
1) A driving licence from Belgium, France, Germany, Monaco, Slovenia, Switzerland or Taiwan; and a official Japanese translation provided by the Japan Automobile Federation (JAF) or the country’s embassy or consulate in Japan.
2) Both a driving licence and an International Drivers Permit (IDP) based on the 1949 Geneva Convention on Road Traffic.
IMPORTANT: IDPs based on the 1968 Vienna Convention are NOT valid.
You can read more about IDPs here: http://voyag.in/akibakart-licence-reqs
※ Please do not wear high heels, long skirts, or other clothing that can interfere with driving the go-kart.
Up to 1 Month Prior