USJ Halloween Horror Night Express® Pass Japan (Official)
The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Enjoy the celebrations of Halloween with the limited-time attractions of the Halloween Horror Night, at Universal Studios Japan (USJ) in Osaka! Book the Halloween Horror Night Express® Passes now to skip the lines with fast-track access!
- Guaranteed timed ticket to fully immerse yourself in the thrilling attractions of the Halloween Horror Night
- Stock is very limited, so grab a convenient e-ticket in advance before they run out!
- Save time and add-on the Studio Pass (admission ticket) in one easy booking
- Add a Special Entry Wristband for skip-the-line park entry! Be one of the first in the park without queueing up for hours.
- Choose from several Halloween Horror Night Express® Passes depending on the attractions and their horror level!
Universal Studios Japan
2 Chome-1-33 Sakurajima
Konohana Ward, Osaka
Osaka Prefecture 554-0031
For those who purchase Special Entry wristbands, please make your way to Studio West next to the main entrance, after collecting from the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas building.
HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHT PASSES INFO
- minors under 15-year-old are not allowed to enter "Trauma 3: The Worst Containment Laboratory". The other attractions are not recommended to elementary school students and younger children due to their extreme content.
- you need to bring your ID document to enter "Trauma 3: The Worst Containment Laboratory". In addition, you need to arrive 15 minutes earlier in order to sign the agreement before entering the attraction.
- the attractions may contain grotesque images. Please avoid the attractions if you cannot handle such images.
- you will be asked to sign a written oath that you agree with the terms and conditions of experiencing "Trauma 3: The Worst Containment Laboratory" before you enter.
- please store your luggage in the locker next to the entrance of the attractions.
EXPRESS PASS GENERAL INFO
- There is a limited number of available Universal Express® Passes in a day for each time slot. Also, sales may be suspended due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Universal Express Passes are only valid on the booked date, which cannot be changed after booking
- One booklet per person is required
- Some rides will have specified timing written on your pass - this is according to availability and you will know your assigned timings when receiving your pass
- Attractions may be closed on certain days for maintenance – if your Express Pass includes a temporarily closed attraction, it can be used for another designated attraction instead
- Some attractions have timed entry - your express pass timings will be assigned according to the availability.
- Refunds will not be offered if you arrive late to the attraction with timed access, and you will not be able to change to a different time slot.
- These tickets cannot be used if you entered the park with a Twilight Pass (entry after 3:00 PM).
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS GENERAL INFO:
- Open daily Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 7:00pm.
- Open daily Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
- Park hours may vary on certain days. Please check the Universal Studios Japan calendar before visiting the park for up-to-date information.
- Child ticket: 4 - 11 years old
- Admission for children aged 0-3 is free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Some rides have a minimum height requirement.
- No re-entry into the park after exiting
SPECIAL ENTRY WRISTBAND AND HARUKAS 300 INFO:
- You must visit the the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas building to exchange your voucher for your Harukas 300 admission ticket and your Special Entry Wristband. The Special Entry Wristband also comes with a password to advise you of the entry time to the park.
- You must exchange your admission voucher for your Special Entry Wristband and Harukas 300 admission ticket at least 1 day before and at most 5 days before you plan to visit USJ.
- While USJ tickets can be used on any date within the validity period, the Special Entry Wristband can only be used on the date chosen when you make a booking.
- Special Entry Wristband entry is not permitted after the park opens. If you arrive after the park opens, please queue at the main entrance for access to the park.
- The Harukas 300 observatory admission ticket can only be used on the day that it is redeemed.
- Harukas 300 Observatory is open daily from 9:00am to 10:00pm (last entry is at 9:30pm). Observatory hours may vary on certain dates, please check the Abeno Harukas calendar before visiting.
What you need to bring
- Your Voucher (Printed or e-ticket) in the email titled "Your Voyagin Tickets"
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message