The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
If you are looking for a restaurant that compliments the stylish modern vibe of Osaka, whilst offering a traditional sushi counter experience, Kurosugi may suit you. Here the delicious nigiri dishes are all skillfully prepared and artfully presented.
- A stylish modern interior with a traditional feel.
- Michelin 1-star sushi menu.
- Made with specially prepared rice.
- A wide variety of dishes in a set course.
- The size and price of the sushi is different for male and female customers!
Sushi Kurosugi at the Kita-shinchi Station.
Please let me know if you have allergies.
What you need to bring
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
While everyone at Sushi Kurosugi was friendly and welcoming, we were a bit disappointed at the quality of sushi. Don't get me wrong, sushi was good but wasn't as good as I expected. Maybe due to the fact that I've heard good things about Kurosugi and I kept my expectation too high. Don't think I would return.
Wee Han Terence
Up to 1 Month Prior