The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Takoyaki is one of the must-try foods in Osaka. How about trying cooking takoyaki for yourself at a takoyaki stand? You can enjoy not only cooking and eating takoyaki but also feeling like working at a takoyaki stand in Osaka!
- You can learn how to cook takoyaki.
- You will feel like working at a takoyaki stand.
- You can try some sauces that the takoyaki stand owner recommends.
Subway Ebisucho Station Exit 1-B
What you need to bring
- Español (Beginner)
- English (Intermediate)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- Svenska (Intermediate)
Hi, I'm Tokie.
I was born and grew up in Osaka, and I have lived in Osaka for 90% of my life. I like to show people around my city, not only famous sightseeing places but also local places where you can feel how real Osaka is.
I also travel a lot. I have traveled to Europe, South East Asia, North and Central America, and more. I always enjoyed tours where I could meet local people and enjoy an awesome experience. So I want to offer similar tours here in Osaka.
1. Local tours
2. Good food
4. Language and culture exchange (I can teach Japanese!)
5. Japanese calligraphy
6. Running (I have some marathon experiences.)
7. The beach (That's what I miss here in Osaka!)
Please contact me if you want to enjoy Osaka and Japan!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior