The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Experience a unique night out in Osaka by visiting Betty's mayonnaise drag show. Betty's mayonnaise is a famous spot of post-op trans-sexual in Osaka, and the place where the term "New Half" was first used. The show also includes all-you-can-drink.
- Visit Betty's Mayonnaise Drag Show
- Experience a unique night out in Osaka
- Learn the "New Half" culture and scenes in Japan
- Enjoy an all-you-can-drink service
Betty's Mayonnaise Show House
1. This is an unguided plan on which customers go to the show house on their own. Please arrive at 18:30, 21:15, or at latest 1 hour prior to the show.
2. People younger than 20 years old cannot go on this tour
3. Seats cannot be designated.
4. Dinner is not served at the show house. Please eat dinner before arriving.
5. The time of entrance to the show house is reserved in advance. Please make sure you arrive on time.
What you need to bring
- Français (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
Fun and Fabulous!
All the staff including the performers were excellent and super friendly. Even though I was by myself and only English speaking person they went out of their way to make me feel welcome! You get to chat with one of the girls before the show, and though it was an effort for her she spoke English with me. It was great night!!!
Up to 1 Month Prior