Get tickets to Final Fantasy's Eorzea Cafe in Osaka with no hassles with our reservation service! At Eorzea Cafe, you can purchase Final fantasy theme drinks, foods, and merchandises, while enjoying the Final Fantasy interior decorations!
- Get tickets to Final Fantasy's Erozea Cafe in Osaka
- Book these tickets with no hassles with our reservation service
- Purchase and try the Final Fantasy theme drinks, foods, and merchandises!
- Enjoy the beautiful and awesome Final Fantasy theme interior decoration at the cafe!
Get tickets to Final Fantasy's Eorzea Cafe in Osaka, if you love Final Fantasy and would like to enjoy an unforgettable Final Fantasy journey in Osaka!
Eorzea Cafe is a Final Fantasy XIV-themed cafe located in Osaka. The architecture of the cafe is modeled after Carline Canopy, a location in the game, and named after the country Eorzea, where the game takes place.
The cafe is a collaboration between Square Enix and Pasela, resulting a great entertainment spot for Final Fantasy lovers in Osaka!
Located on the 2nd floor, the cafe opened on July 31, 2014. The interior decoration of the cafe includes replicas of items from the game such as weapons, armors, moogles, and a giant map of the world in the game.
The food and the drinks served at the cafe are Final Fantasy XIV themed, and the menu has 35 different types of foods and 55 different types of drinks. The cafe also has computers, so visitors can play the game while they are staying in the cafe.
The cafe opens from 11:30-22:00, and reservation can be made for the following time slots:
Eorzea Cafe is very famous both among the locals and the tourists, so the cafe is always packed with visitors especially on the weekends. Reservation is difficult to make, so we suggest you to use our reservation service to book this ticket with no hassles!
※ Important Ticket Delivery & Pickup Information - Please Read Carefully ※
1. Standard Ticket Delivery
Ticket delivery is included in the price of your ticket. We will deliver the tickets to your hotel, and the tickets will be available for pickup from your hotel concierge when you check-in. If you would like us to deliver the tickets to your hotel, please provide us with the following information:
- Hotel name
- The full name used for your reservation
- Check-in date
- We need at least 3 business days for delivery. If placing a last minute booking within 3 days of your visit, or if we don't get your hotel information soon enough, you'll need to collect your tickets from our tokyo office unless you book the optional ""Same Day Delivery Service to Tokyo Hotels"" service (described below).
2. Ticket Pickup:
If you are not staying at a hotel, book within 3 days of the ticket date, or prefer to pickup your tickets, you can collect your tickets from our Tokyo office in Shibuya. Our office is located 6 minutes (on foot) from Shibuya station.
(English) Miyamasu ON Building 5th floor, 1-15-8 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
(Japanese) 〒150-0002 東京都渋谷区渋谷 1-15-8 宮益 ON ビル 5F
Detailed Directions (Shibuya station to Voyagin): http://voyag.in/shibuya-station-to-voyagin-office
Google Map (Shibuya station to Voyagin): http://voyag.in/voyagin-google-map"