Explore local Osaka in the longest shopping street in Japan!Voyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
“Tenjinbashi-suji” shopping street is known as the longest shopping street with continuous arcade in Japan. We explore and eat up Osaka local foods walking through this street. Let’s enjoy walking and eating together!
- Have a chance to feel Osakan local style.
- Enjoy local market which goes on for about 350 years.
- Feel Japanese culture and get a knowledge about Japanese things while passing local shops.
- Try to eat up Japanese local foods, such as “Takoyaki”, croquette and some other foods on the way.
- Visit Osaka Tenmangu Shrine, one of the most famous shinto shrines in Osaka.