The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Visit Osaka's top sightseeing spots in just an hour! See Osaka Castle, Dotombori, Tsutenkaku tower, and many more. Travel comfortably and get a great view of the sights from the double decker bus.
- Enjoy Osaka's best sightseeing spots.
- View Osaka Castle, Dotombori area, Tsutenkaku tower, and more!
- Travel confortably in a double decker bus!
- Enjoy the views and take pictures from the bus.
- Chose between Umeda or Namba areas tour!
JR Expressway Bus Terminal, Osaka
The following conditions will apply:
* You are required to check in at least 10 minutes before your scheduled tour departure.
* There is no restroom on the bus, so please go to the restroom before you get on the bus.
* This tour includes a multi-lingual audio guide in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Korean.
* Children 4 years old and above can participate in this activity. Children who cannot sit up on their own in the bus seats are not accepted, and for safety reasons you cannot ride with a child on your lap.
* Please be sure to protect yourself against hot and cold weather. Although we give you cooling gel sheets in summertime, we recommend that you prepare in advance, as the double-decker has no roof. The use of parasols is prohibited for safety reasons.
* There may be cases when the tour is delayed or will skip certain sights due to traffic conditions. We cannot refund the fare even if there is a delay in the schedule. There may be cases where the bus service is suspended, in which case we will let you know by phone. (In case of service suspension, we will refund the fare)
* We will provide a rain coat for free, if rainfall is expected. However, you cannot use an umbrella for safety reasons. Also the bus service may be suspended due to rainfall, thunder, or strong winds.
* You can bring PET bottles, thermos bottles, and beverages in containers with a lid.
* You cannot bring your pets on board.
* You cannot get off the bus to visit the facilities, but only view them from the bus window, except at the parking area of Abeno Harukasu, where guests can leave the tour if they wish.
What you need to bring
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
- fotolia #1
Up to 1 Week Prior