The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Experience an unforgettable stroll through the historical markets and food streets of Osaka and spend an afternoon like the locals of Japan's 3rd largest city!
- A walk through Dotonbori by taking a secret alley off the main street.
- See the lights of the shrines and beautifully lit areas.
- Enjoy Osaka’s specialty, Kushikatsu (fried skewers) try Michelin rated Takoyaki (octopus fritters).
- Head up to the elevated halls of the most offbeat bars with themes ranging from the 1950’s up through present day.
- Finish up with a yummy local dessert!
In front of Starbucks Tsutaya Ebisu-bashi in Dotonbori.
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Tour will start on time. If ever the guest(s) fail to arrive to the meeting point after 10-minutes from the starting time of the tour, the tour will leave without them.
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
Experience Tokyo’s bustling culinary underbelly on this 3-hour food tour around Tokyo. So many succulent dishes to share, we make it simple for our guests to enjoy what previously only Japanese could. Starting in Yurakucho and ending in Ginza your guide will show you the sights, sounds and most importantly, tastes of Tokyo most tourists do not get to experience.
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior