ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Enjoy an amazing day (or 1.5 days) at Universal Studios Japan (USJ) in Osaka! Book e-tickets now for thrilling Hollywood-based rides and characters, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. Add-on a Universal Express® Pass to skip the line!
- Instant Confirmation: Book Now and receive your e-ticket in minutes
- 6 Month Ticket Validity - Book now and go anytime in the next 180 days
- Add a Special Entry Wristband for skip-the-line park entry! Be one of the first in the park without queueing up for hours.
- Make the most of your the world-class rides with a Universal Express® Pass add-on to skip the queues! Available on next page (booking form)
- 1.5 Day Pass now available! Start the adventure after 3pm on your 1st day in Osaka, and finish it with a full day on the 2nd!
- If buying 1.5 day e-voucher you must exchange for physical tickets at one of these collection points:
・OCAT Building 1F Japan Holiday Information Counter
1-4-1 Minatomachi, Osaka
Opening hours 08:30-20:30
・Kansai Airport T1 Arrival Hall, Level 1, International Arrival Hall HIS counter
Opening Hours 8:30-22:00
- For those who purchase Special Entry Wristbands, please make your way to Studio West next to the main entrance, after collecting from the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas building.
- Universal Studios Japan is at:
2 Chome-1-33 Sakurajima
Konohana Ward, Osaka
Osaka Prefecture 554-0031
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS GENERAL INFO:
- Open daily Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 7:00pm.
- Open daily Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
- Park hours may vary on certain days. Please check the Universal Studios Japan calendar before visiting the park for up-to-date information.
- Child ticket: 4 - 11 years old
- Admission for children up to age 3 (included) is free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Some rides have a minimum height requirement.
- No re-entry into the park after exiting
- Rides may sometimes be closed for maintenance. If you booked a related Express Pass you can use it for an alternative ride
1.5 DAY STUDIO PASS INFO
Terms and Conditions for the 1.5 Day Pass (if selected):
- E-voucher must be exchanged at one of the collection points before visiting USJ
- This ticket is valid until April 5, 2018 for two subsequent days
- You have to use the same ticket on consecutive days. Both days use the same ticket, so don't lose your ticket!
- These are the exchange counters for the tickets:
OCAT Building 1F Japan Holiday Information Counter
1-4-1 Minatomachi, Osaka
Opening hours 08:30-20:30
Kansai Airport T1 Arrival Hall, Level 1, International Arrival Hall HIS counter
Opening Hours 8:30-22:00
EXPRESS PASS GENERAL INFO
- There is a limited number of available Universal Express® Passes in a day for each time slot. Also, sales may be suspended due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Universal Express Passes are only valid on the booked date, which cannot be changed after booking
- One booklet per person is required
- Attractions may be closed on certain days for maintenance – if your Express Pass includes a temporarily closed attraction, it can be used for another designated attraction instead
- Some attractions have timed entry - your express pass timings will be assigned according to the availability.
- Refunds will not be offered if you arrive late to the attraction with timed access, and you will not be able to change to a different time slot.
- These tickets cannot be used if you entered the park with a Twilight Pass (entry after 3:00 PM).
SPECIAL ENTRY WRISTBAND AND HARUKAS 300 INFO:
- You must visit the the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas building to exchange your voucher for your Harukas 300 admission ticket and your Special Entry Wristband. The Special Entry Wristband also comes with a password to advise you of the entry time to the park.
- You must exchange your admission voucher for your Special Entry Wristband and Harukas 300 admission ticket at least 1 day before and at most 5 days before you plan to visit USJ.
- While USJ tickets can be used on any date within the validity period, the Special Entry Wristband can only be used on the date chosen when you make a booking.
- Special Entry Wristband entry is not permitted after the park opens. If you arrive after the park opens, please queue at the main entrance for access to the park.
- The Harukas 300 observatory admission ticket can only be used on the day that it is redeemed.
- Harukas 300 Observatory is open daily from 9:00am to 10:00pm (last entry 9:30pm). On November 21st closing time is 5:00pm (last entry 4:30pm).
Hours may vary on other dates, please check the Abeno Harukas calendar before visiting.
OTHER PARK INFO:
- In the case of designated Universal Express® Pass attractions being closed due to maintenance. You'll be offered alternative attractions not including the following:
* Not available as replacement:
● Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™
● Flight of the Hippogriff™
● Hollywood Dream -The Ride - Backdrop-
What you need to bring
- Your Voucher (Printed or e-ticket) in the email titled "Your Voyagin Tickets"
- Please note that if you booked express pass(es) they will be in a separate email
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
We bought a fast pass 4. Jaws was closed, Backdraft was closed so we were forced to go to the Terminator. It was not stated on the website. Also 2 of the same fast passes were send and access to Harry Potter Forbidden Journey was denied. After a long discussion with the staff members we had to call Voyagin. With a foreign number it costs us a lot of money. The call went smooth and another fast pass ticket was send to us within 5 minutes.
For the rest it was good.
Definitely worth getting!
Even in late Sep, the crowds were big and we were glad we had the Express pass and prepurchased our entry tickets. There were crowds at the gate and all the popular rides and the Express pass let us bypass the 110min wait that you would otherwise have to wait. We originally thought the scheduled times for the rides were on the Express pass were too far apart, starting from 9am up to the last one at 4:15pm but there was plenty to see and it was the perfect pace. Can’t wait to go again.
Excellent service. Ticker arrived on time and all is simple.
The tickets gave us instant access into the park. Worked perfectly. Thank you Voyagin. Would highly recommend. USJ was amazing.
Bought the ticket online a day before my flight to Japan and in just a second i received the evoucher. The same is printed as it is required to scan the barcode on the egate of USJ.
I would advise to purchase the express pass, i went on a weekday but the line specially on the Harry Potter was unbearable not to mention its summer! However, though am alone i enjoyed the rides or maybe the child in me.
One thing that really amazed me was the waterworld show, the effects were great but the show is in Japanese language!
Overall it was a fun filled experience ! Thank you Voyagin
I had so much fun at Universal Studios Japan! I got there right at 9:30, skipped the huge lines for ticketing and got into the park almost straight away. I'd recommend trying to get there a little earlier, especially if you're going on a weekend.
If you're into roller coasters, definitely go to the Flying Dinosaur first. It was amazing, but around 11, the lines were already at 120 minutes. Definitely utilize the Single Rider lines, even if you're in a small group. It'll cut your wait in half on a lot of rides.
The host was also really helpful. I bought my ticket the night before and had it sent to the wrong email address. Govoyagin resent me my ticket quickly later that night and I was so thankful to have it the next morning. Thank you so much!
Quick and simple
I bought it on the night before, receive digital ticket in the next day morning, and great to go!
Having bought the tickets online really saved A LOT of time queuing and waiting. It was convenient, fast and the online chat response is efficient! Love it!
- Universal Studios Japan #1
- Universal Studios Japan #2