ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy an amazing day at Universal Studios Japan (USJ) in Osaka! Book your USJ e-tickets now for thrilling Hollywood-based rides and characters, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. Add-on a Universal Express® Pass to skip the line!
- Instant Confirmation: Book Now and receive your e-ticket in minutes
- 6 Month Ticket Validity - Book now and go anytime in the next 180 days
- Add an VIP wristband for early entry to USJ! Be one of the first in and have the park almost to yourself!
- Make the most of your the world-class rides with a Universal Express Pass add-on to skip the queues! Available on next page (booking form)
- Fun for the entire family: treat the kids to Universal Wonderland, home of Sesame Street and Hello Kitty, or enjoy parades all-day long with special appearances from your favorite characters
Universal Studios Japan
2 Chome-1-33 Sakurajima
Konohana Ward, Osaka
Osaka Prefecture 554-0031
For those who purchase VIP wristbands, please make your way to Studio West next to the main entrance, after collecting from the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas building.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS GENERAL INFO:
- Open daily Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 7:00pm.
- Open daily Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
- Park hours may vary on certain days. Please check the Universal Studios Japan calendar before visiting the park for up-to-date information.
- Child ticket: 4 - 11 years old
- Admission for children up to age 3 (included) is free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Some rides have a minimum height requirement.
- No re-entry into the park after exiting
EXPRESS PASS GENERAL INFO
- There is a limited number of available Universal Express® Passes in a day for each time slot. Also, sales may be suspended due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Universal Express Passes are only valid on the booked date, which cannot be changed after booking
- One booklet per person is required
- Attractions may be closed on certain days for maintenance – if your Express Pass includes a temporarily closed attraction, it can be used for another designated attraction instead
- Some attractions have timed entry - your express pass timings will be assigned according to the availability.
- Refunds will not be offered if you arrive late to the attraction with timed access, and you will not be able to change to a different time slot.
- These tickets cannot be used if you entered the park with a Twilight Pass (entry after 3:00 PM).
VIP WRISTBAND AND HARUKAS 300 INFO:
- You must visit the the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas building to exchange your voucher for your Harukas 300 admission ticket and your VIP wristband. The VIP wristband also comes with a password to advise you of the entry time to the park.
- You must exchange your admission voucher for your VIP wristband and Harukas 300 admission ticket at least 1 day before and at most 5 days before you plan to visit USJ.
- While USJ tickets can be used on any date within the validity period, the VIP wristband can only be used on the date chosen when you make a booking.
- VIP wristband entry is not permitted after the park opens. If you arrive after the park opens, please queue at the main entrance for access to the park.
- The Harukas 300 observatory admission ticket can only be used on the day that it is redeemed.
- Harukas 300 Observatory is open daily from 9:00am to 10:00pm (last entry is at 9:30pm). Observatory hours may vary on certain dates, please check the Abeno Harukas calendar before visiting.
OTHER PARK INFO:
The following attractions are temporarily closed during the following periods:
Space Fantasy – The Ride: Jan. 4th, 2017 - Jun. 25th, 2017
Sesame Street 4-D Movie Magic™: Jan. 5th, 2017 - Jun. 25th, 2017
Shrek’s 4-D Adventure™: Jan. 5th, 2017 - Jun. 25th, 2017
Hollywood Dream - The Ride: Jan. 13th, 2017 - Feb. 24th, 2017
Elmo's Go-Go Skateboard: Feb. 5th, 2017 - Feb. 24th, 2017
The Flying Snoopy: Feb. 27th, 2017 - Mar. 3rd, 2017
JAWS®: Mar. 1st, 2017 - Mar. 10th, 2017
What you need to bring
- Your Voucher (Printed or e-ticket)
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Simple and easy experience
Skip the process to purchase ticket queueing up
Perfect way to get tickets!
We got Voyagin to reserve tickets for us to Universal, and everything was just perfect. It was quick, easy and we got what we wanted. Even if the fast passes are expensive, they are totally worth it during peak season!
Have a great time in USJ
Thanks for "Govoyagin" website that offered me a promotion tickets. I could go into USJ without any problem. I really had an amazing time in there. I hope to receive an interesting deal again next time. ^__^
I was in Osaka for several days because my husband had a conference. I normally plan most things on my own and do not need a third party for scheduling events. However, while I can read French and can figure out things in most Romance or Germanic language groups, Japanese is a completely different situation. I attempted to navigate through the Universal website (you cannot purchase tickets on the English one, only on the Japanese one and then use Google translate), but it was awkward. There are nuances on the Universal website that make it confusing. I was afraid that I would accidentally book the wrong thing or not do it correctly.
So, I found the link to Voyagin and booked it through them instead. In reality, I should have started here in the first place. I spent about an hour fussing with the Universal website before I gave up on it. 10 minutes on the Voyagin website (keep in mind they are not at work when we are awake in the US given the time zone differences) and I had everything submitted. They contacted me back at the start of their business day and within a couple minutes everything was taken care of quickly and efficiently. They sent me links to the passes and I printed them out. I took them to the park and they worked just fine. I did buy an express pass. If you are a native English speaker (like me), I recommend printing out the passes in both English (so you can read it) and in Japanese (so the people who are working there can read it). They both work, but if you have a question about a ride, the Universal employees are going to help you faster if you can point to it on the Japanese ticket.
I will point out that getting to the park on metro system is a bit awkward and that was the most complicated part of the entire day. It worked out okay, but if you are nervous about subways or get turned around easily, you may want to take advantage of a package that gives you transportation to and from the park.
In summary, Voyagin was great. They made the process of purchasing the tickets painless. If you cannot read Japanese, just purchase the tickets here. It will save yourself a lot of time. The staff was great, the process was fast, and it worked perfectly.
The lines in Universal Studios Japan are unusually long, from buying tickets to the rides. I am so glad I bought tickets in advance, plus the Express Pass, that we were able to take all the rides we want. Without these, we would have spent a minimum of 75 minutes per ride. So, as we say in the Philippines, mabuhay (long live) Voyagin!
- Universal Studios Japan #1