ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy an amazing day at Universal Studios Japan (USJ) in Osaka! Book your USJ e-tickets now for thrilling Hollywood-based rides and characters, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. Add-on a Universal Express® Pass to skip the line!
- Instant Confirmation: Book Now and receive your e-ticket in minutes
- 6 Month Ticket Validity - Book now and go anytime in the next 180 days
- Add an VIP wristband for early entry to USJ! Be one of the first in and have the park almost to yourself!
- Make the most of your the world-class rides with a Universal Express® Pass add-on to skip the queues! Available on next page (booking form)
- Fun for the entire family: treat the kids to Universal Wonderland, home of Sesame Street and Hello Kitty, or enjoy parades all-day long with special appearances from your favorite characters
Universal Studios Japan
2 Chome-1-33 Sakurajima
Konohana Ward, Osaka
Osaka Prefecture 554-0031
For those who purchase VIP wristbands, please make your way to Studio West next to the main entrance, after collecting from the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas building.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS GENERAL INFO:
- Open daily Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 7:00pm.
- Open daily Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
- Park hours may vary on certain days. Please check the Universal Studios Japan calendar before visiting the park for up-to-date information.
- Child ticket: 4 - 11 years old
- Admission for children up to age 3 (included) is free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Some rides have a minimum height requirement.
- No re-entry into the park after exiting
EXPRESS PASS GENERAL INFO
- There is a limited number of available Universal Express® Passes in a day for each time slot. Also, sales may be suspended due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Universal Express Passes are only valid on the booked date, which cannot be changed after booking
- One booklet per person is required
- Attractions may be closed on certain days for maintenance – if your Express Pass includes a temporarily closed attraction, it can be used for another designated attraction instead
- Some attractions have timed entry - your express pass timings will be assigned according to the availability.
- Refunds will not be offered if you arrive late to the attraction with timed access, and you will not be able to change to a different time slot.
- These tickets cannot be used if you entered the park with a Twilight Pass (entry after 3:00 PM).
VIP WRISTBAND AND HARUKAS 300 INFO:
- You must visit the the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas building to exchange your voucher for your Harukas 300 admission ticket and your VIP wristband. The VIP wristband also comes with a password to advise you of the entry time to the park.
- You must exchange your admission voucher for your VIP wristband and Harukas 300 admission ticket at least 1 day before and at most 5 days before you plan to visit USJ.
- While USJ tickets can be used on any date within the validity period, the VIP wristband can only be used on the date chosen when you make a booking.
- VIP wristband entry is not permitted after the park opens. If you arrive after the park opens, please queue at the main entrance for access to the park.
- The Harukas 300 observatory admission ticket can only be used on the day that it is redeemed.
- Harukas 300 Observatory is open daily from 9:00am to 10:00pm (last entry is at 9:30pm). Observatory hours may vary on certain dates, please check the Abeno Harukas calendar before visiting.
OTHER PARK INFO:
The following attractions are temporarily closed during the following periods:
Space Fantasy – The Ride: Jan. 4th, 2017 - Jun. 25th, 2017
Sesame Street 4-D Movie Magic™: Jan. 5th, 2017 - Jun. 25th, 2017
Shrek’s 4-D Adventure™: Jan. 5th, 2017 - Jun. 25th, 2017
Hollywood Dream - The Ride: Jan. 13th, 2017 - Feb. 24th, 2017
Elmo's Go-Go Skateboard: Feb. 5th, 2017 - Feb. 24th, 2017
The Flying Snoopy: Feb. 27th, 2017 - Mar. 3rd, 2017
JAWS®: Mar. 1st, 2017 - Mar. 10th, 2017
What you need to bring
- Your Voucher (Printed or e-ticket) in the email titled "Your Voyagin Tickets"
- Please note that if you booked express pass(es) they will be in a separate email
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Must be bought together with the Express Pass
This only gets you faster to the gates. Getting the express pass is a must!
Tickets were sold out
Bought the pass for 7 express rides, but then an email came saying it was sold out. Good customer service, but there was a lot of stress waiting for the new tickets to be sent to us. Added about 45 mins to the entry time.
ticket arrived promptly, no printed ticket needed
We made a purchase on 11pm local time and the tickets were sent to my email within one hour. No printed ticket needed, just show QR code in your mobile and you can enter the park. We arrived about half an hour before the gate open and found so many people already in the queue. Average waiting time for main attraction is 2hrs.
USJ TICKETS in a breeze 😊
Had a good time at USJ with my parents. HaVing the tickets in advance saved more time falling in line😊 I'll definitely come back with my niece and nephew here. 😊 thanks for having the tickets delivered fast😊
We went to Universal Studios Japan on a very busy Saturday. I heard reviews from various sites that the park can be super crowded, especially during weekends. Good thing I purchased our studio pass and express pass in advance through this site and had instantly no regrets when we arrived at USJ. The ticket booth at the entrance already had a very long queue. With the advance ticket, we simply went straight ahead to the entrance. I also highly recommend the Express Pass. Trust me, it will all be worth it.
Last minute booking stress free
We got to booked our tickets around March 3 2:40AM Japanese time for same day schedule March 3 11AM. We got the confirmation of our tickets and the Time pass after an hour, 3:55AM. stress free and highly recommended! So happy no hassle going in the Wizarding world of Harry Potter! Will do the same again when I visit USJ! Will surely recommend to friends and family who will visit USJ!
Simple and easy experience
Skip the process to purchase ticket queueing up
- Universal Studios Japan #1
- Universal Studios Japan #2