ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy an amazing day (or 1.5 days) at Universal Studios Japan (USJ) in Osaka! Book e-tickets now for thrilling Hollywood-based rides and characters, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. Add-on a Universal Express® Pass to skip the line!
- Instant Confirmation: Book Now and receive your e-ticket in minutes
- 6 Month Ticket Validity - Book now and go anytime in the next 180 days
- Add a Special Entry Wristband for skip-the-line park entry! Be one of the first in the park without queueing up for hours.
- Make the most of your the world-class rides with a Universal Express® Pass add-on to skip the queues! Available on next page (booking form)
- 1.5 Day Pass now available! Start the adventure after 3pm on your 1st day in Osaka, and finish it with a full day on the 2nd!
- If buying 1.5 day e-voucher you must exchange for physical tickets at one of these collection points:
・OCAT Building 1F Japan Holiday Information Counter
1-4-1 Minatomachi, Osaka
Opening hours 08:30-20:30
・Kansai Airport T1 Arrival Hall, Level 1, International Arrival Hall HIS counter
Opening Hours 8:30-22:00
- For those who purchase Special Entry Wristbands, please make your way to Studio West next to the main entrance, after collecting from the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas building.
- Universal Studios Japan is at:
2 Chome-1-33 Sakurajima
Konohana Ward, Osaka
Osaka Prefecture 554-0031
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS GENERAL INFO:
- Open daily Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 7:00pm.
- Open daily Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
- Park hours may vary on certain days. Please check the Universal Studios Japan calendar before visiting the park for up-to-date information.
- Child ticket: 4 - 11 years old
- Admission for children up to age 3 (included) is free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Some rides have a minimum height requirement.
- No re-entry into the park after exiting
- Rides may sometimes be closed for maintenance. If you booked a related Express Pass you can use it for an alternative ride
1.5 DAY STUDIO PASS INFO
Terms and Conditions for the 1.5 Day Pass (if selected):
- E-voucher must be exchanged at one of the collection points before visiting USJ
- This ticket is valid until April 5, 2018 for two subsequent days
- You have to use the same ticket on consecutive days. Both days use the same ticket, so don't lose your ticket!
- These are the exchange counters for the tickets:
OCAT Building 1F Japan Holiday Information Counter
1-4-1 Minatomachi, Osaka
Opening hours 08:30-20:30
Kansai Airport T1 Arrival Hall, Level 1, International Arrival Hall HIS counter
Opening Hours 8:30-22:00
EXPRESS PASS GENERAL INFO
- There is a limited number of available Universal Express® Passes in a day for each time slot. Also, sales may be suspended due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Universal Express Passes are only valid on the booked date, which cannot be changed after booking
- One booklet per person is required
- Attractions may be closed on certain days for maintenance – if your Express Pass includes a temporarily closed attraction, it can be used for another designated attraction instead
- Some attractions have timed entry - your express pass timings will be assigned according to the availability.
- Refunds will not be offered if you arrive late to the attraction with timed access, and you will not be able to change to a different time slot.
- These tickets cannot be used if you entered the park with a Twilight Pass (entry after 3:00 PM).
SPECIAL ENTRY WRISTBAND AND HARUKAS 300 INFO:
- You must visit the the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas building to exchange your voucher for your Harukas 300 admission ticket and your Special Entry Wristband. The Special Entry Wristband also comes with a password to advise you of the entry time to the park.
- You must exchange your admission voucher for your Special Entry Wristband and Harukas 300 admission ticket at least 1 day before and at most 5 days before you plan to visit USJ.
- While USJ tickets can be used on any date within the validity period, the Special Entry Wristband can only be used on the date chosen when you make a booking.
- Special Entry Wristband entry is not permitted after the park opens. If you arrive after the park opens, please queue at the main entrance for access to the park.
- The Harukas 300 observatory admission ticket can only be used on the day that it is redeemed.
- Harukas 300 Observatory is open daily from 9:00am to 10:00pm (last entry is at 9:30pm). Observatory hours may vary on certain dates, please check the Abeno Harukas calendar before visiting.
OTHER PARK INFO:
- In the case of designated Universal Express® Pass attractions being closed due to maintenance. You'll be offered alternative attractions not including the following:
* Not available as replacement:
● Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™
● Flight of the Hippogriff™
● Hollywood Dream -The Ride - Backdrop-
What you need to bring
- Your Voucher (Printed or e-ticket) in the email titled "Your Voyagin Tickets"
- Please note that if you booked express pass(es) they will be in a separate email
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Thanks to online tickets we avoid the first queue. We had a nice Day in USJ.
Had a blast as a big kid for the day
We are very pleased with our osaka universial studios tickets with no availability on other websites you voyagin pulled through. However we did not have the same experience with our summo booking, we were disappointed that on payment the day prior we didn't revieve a start time followed by declined booking at 5pm! If not for the summo booking I would have left 5stars...
Easy booking, quick respond
it was amazing
it was a really magical place
getting the ticket was fuss free
it was easy and the reply was quick to get both the tickets and the express pass.
i didn't realise there were specific timings for some of the rides on the express pass though.
overall enjoyed myself on the trip at USJ.
Buying tickets for Universal Studios through Voyagin for easy and the cheapest that I could find, just printed them out and scanned them at the gate.. I don't think one day is enough time to do all of the park, Q's were up to 2 hours long so we didn't get to go on all the rides. Definitely worth going to and spending a couple of days there....
Cut the tattoos off of your skin, and get ready for a great day :)
Firstly I should note that overall we had a great time at USJ. However, there is one aspect of the experience that I feel should be more well known to those planning a trip to USJ.
We got there 1 hour and 45minutes before opening time (on a Wednesday) and we ended up being about 5 people back from the front of the line. The music came on, a plethora of smiling staff members came out from buildings surrounding the entrance and wife was visibly excited.
After scanning our printed-out tickets, an older staff member stopped us about 5 steps into the park. While speaking into her walky-talky she begun pointing toward our tattoos; shaking her head and clearly not impressed. She attempted to explain in broken English (albeit better than my Japanese) that our tattoos were 'no good', a 'problem' and that we should cover up. Being 1000 degrees Celsius and 99.9% humidity we obviously didn't have, nor were we willing, to cover up. Sensing a possible holiday - wrecker approaching I decided to meet the older anti-tattoo spokeswoman with acknowledging and 'shouldn't-be-a-problem' looks despite not being able to facilitate her requests. We kind of just ran away at this point. But just as I thought our awful tattooed bodies had escaped, a young smiling man ran after us. Once again I just pretended to understand and agree even if we were visibly not complying with his intended communication. We briskly continued our slow jog toward the Harry Potter thing that my wife was so keen to see (It was actually pretty fun).
After, to be fair a pretty good day, I looked online and read a few peoples accounts of their tattooed experiences at USJ. Upon reflection I think we got pretty lucky considering many people have had their holidays/days ruined by tattoo related conflict at USJ (AKA being put in the bin by the staff members because tattoos are NOT ALLOWED).
So, my advice would be; wear some light trousers and take a long sleeve shirt just in case. Do your best to be tolerant of USJs lack of tattoo tolerance.
Very convenient for us to get a ticket
At first i was skeptical about the reliability of the site, but thry really do deliver your ticket to your hotel. Got my ticket when I arrived and went to Ghibli Museum as planned.
Quick and Easy Universal Studios Tickets
After deciding the night before that we were going to go to Osaka Universal Studios the Voyagin team was quick to respond and quick to email the tickets to us. So easy and no printing required. So excellent. Thank you
- Universal Studios Japan #1
- Universal Studios Japan #2