ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy an amazing day at Universal Studios Japan (USJ) in Osaka! Book your USJ e-tickets now for thrilling Hollywood-based rides and characters, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. Add-on a Universal Express® Pass to skip the line!
- Instant Confirmation: Book Now and receive your e-ticket in minutes
- 6 Month Ticket Validity - Book now and go anytime in the next 180 days
- Add a VIP wristband for skip-the-line park entry! Be one of the first in the park without queueing up for hours.
- Make the most of your the world-class rides with a Universal Express® Pass add-on to skip the queues! Available on next page (booking form)
- Fun for the entire family: treat the kids to Universal Wonderland, home of Sesame Street and Hello Kitty, or enjoy parades all-day long with special appearances from your favorite characters
Universal Studios Japan
2 Chome-1-33 Sakurajima
Konohana Ward, Osaka
Osaka Prefecture 554-0031
For those who purchase VIP wristbands, please make your way to Studio West next to the main entrance, after collecting from the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas building.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS GENERAL INFO:
- Open daily Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 7:00pm.
- Open daily Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
- Park hours may vary on certain days. Please check the Universal Studios Japan calendar before visiting the park for up-to-date information.
- Child ticket: 4 - 11 years old
- Admission for children up to age 3 (included) is free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Some rides have a minimum height requirement.
- No re-entry into the park after exiting
EXPRESS PASS GENERAL INFO
- There is a limited number of available Universal Express® Passes in a day for each time slot. Also, sales may be suspended due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Universal Express Passes are only valid on the booked date, which cannot be changed after booking
- One booklet per person is required
- Attractions may be closed on certain days for maintenance – if your Express Pass includes a temporarily closed attraction, it can be used for another designated attraction instead
- Some attractions have timed entry - your express pass timings will be assigned according to the availability.
- Refunds will not be offered if you arrive late to the attraction with timed access, and you will not be able to change to a different time slot.
- These tickets cannot be used if you entered the park with a Twilight Pass (entry after 3:00 PM).
VIP WRISTBAND AND HARUKAS 300 INFO:
- You must visit the the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas building to exchange your voucher for your Harukas 300 admission ticket and your VIP wristband. The VIP wristband also comes with a password to advise you of the entry time to the park.
- You must exchange your admission voucher for your VIP wristband and Harukas 300 admission ticket at least 1 day before and at most 5 days before you plan to visit USJ.
- While USJ tickets can be used on any date within the validity period, the VIP wristband can only be used on the date chosen when you make a booking.
- VIP wristband entry is not permitted after the park opens. If you arrive after the park opens, please queue at the main entrance for access to the park.
- The Harukas 300 observatory admission ticket can only be used on the day that it is redeemed.
- Harukas 300 Observatory is open daily from 9:00am to 10:00pm (last entry is at 9:30pm). Observatory hours may vary on certain dates, please check the Abeno Harukas calendar before visiting.
OTHER PARK INFO:
The following attractions are temporarily closed during the following periods:
Space Fantasy – The Ride: Jan. 4th, 2017 - Jun. 25th, 2017
Sesame Street 4-D Movie Magic™: Jan. 5th, 2017 - Jun. 25th, 2017
Shrek’s 4-D Adventure™: Jan. 5th, 2017 - Jun. 25th, 2017
What you need to bring
- Your Voucher (Printed or e-ticket) in the email titled "Your Voyagin Tickets"
- Please note that if you booked express pass(es) they will be in a separate email
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Book WITH the Group
Overall the ticket worked perfectly. There was enough time to make it to all of the desired attractions, and it provided a good schedule for the day. However, before I bought the ticket, I wasn't aware that we were given a schedule automatically. So my friend and I bought our tickets separately, and ended up with different schedules. Make sure you buy all tickets together. The Express Pass is definitely worth the money for the time saved.
Perfect with some possible improvements.
Your tickets were all good with some minor issues. When I went to USJ with the ticket and the express 7, I found all I needed was the QR codes. So if you could send another file that is more compact (more like a credit card), the tickets would have been much easier to use.
Second, because of the sheer size of the tickets (both the entry ticket and the express), I had to fold the A4 size papers in order to carry those around in my pocket. If the QR codes could be moved closer to the edge of the paper, it would have made the folding much easier to make the QR codes exposed.
Other than these two really minor issues, I really want to thank you guys for the tickets. No other retailers had the ticket for the date I wanted except you guys. Thank you so much.
Great day out. Wasn't too busy as we went mid week. Seemed a little less varied compared to Disney and Disney Sea but we all had a great time!
Small Date Issue with Ticket but otherwise USJ is Great
USJ was fun & exciting. To avoid timed entry at Wizarding World of Harry Potter, line up at USJ before it opens at 9am & make it the first attraction you see. When the area gets too full, they start giving our timed entry tickets. You have to wait until the time indicated in the ticket before entering.
We also went on a Thursday, which was a good decision because the park was only fairly full and waiting time at lines were not as long.
There was a small issue with the ticket date, where the date started at April 27, 2017, when I requested for May 10, 2017. Notified Voyagin and they were quick to respond. Turns out the Ticket is valid for one year but single entry only. Dunno why they would give me that kind of ticket but as long as it was still valid on the date we planned, it was sufficient.
Harry Potter ride is incomparable.
This was our second visit to USJ. The Harry Potter ride was the best! One of a kind 4D. Was disappointed that there was no Parade of Lights though. Saw that back in 2014 and it was an ostentatious show.
good place for a family vacation
Great service !
Received tickets within an hour . It was a great decision to buy it beforehand for skipping the long queue.
Thank you for the awesome deal !
Very easy to deal with
- Universal Studios Japan #1
- Universal Studios Japan #2