The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Let's try cooking Japanese cuisine in an old Japanese-style house!
You can choose what you would like to cook and after the class you can walk around the traditional residential area around the house.
- Cook Japanese dishes you like
- Visit in a old Japanese-style house.
- You can walk around the traditional residential area around the place.
Subway Tanimachi 6-chome station on Tanimachi (violet) line
What you need to bring
- Svenska (Intermediate)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Intermediate)
- Español (Beginner)
Hi, I'm Tokie.
I was born and grew up in Osaka, and I have lived in Osaka for 90% of my life. I like to show people around my city, not only famous sightseeing places but also local places where you can feel how real Osaka is.
I also travel a lot. I have traveled to Europe, South East Asia, North and Central America, and more. I always enjoyed tours where I could meet local people and enjoy an awesome experience. So I want to offer similar tours here in Osaka.
1. Local tours
2. Good food
4. Language and culture exchange (I can teach Japanese!)
5. Japanese calligraphy
6. Running (I have some marathon experiences.)
7. The beach (That's what I miss here in Osaka!)
Please contact me if you want to enjoy Osaka and Japan!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior