The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Takoyaki is the most popular streetfood in Osaka. During the workshop you will learn how to make the takoyaki and eat the takoyaki you made! At the end of the workshop you will receive a qualification of a takoyaki master and our special recipe!
- You will learn more about the streetfood culture of Osaka (such as takoyaki and okonomiyaki).
- You will use the same ingredients we use in our food stalls!!
- After the workshop you will receive a qualification of a takoyaki master and our special recipe.
- Above that, you will get a takoyaki machine to enjoy making takoyaki at home!!
Subway Ebisucho Station Exit 1-B
What you need to bring
- Svenska (Intermediate)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Intermediate)
- Español (Beginner)
Hi, I'm Tokie.
I was born and grew up in Osaka, and I have lived in Osaka for 90% of my life. I like to show people around my city, not only famous sightseeing places but also local places where you can feel how real Osaka is.
I also travel a lot. I have traveled to Europe, South East Asia, North and Central America, and more. I always enjoyed tours where I could meet local people and enjoy an awesome experience. So I want to offer similar tours here in Osaka.
1. Local tours
2. Good food
4. Language and culture exchange (I can teach Japanese!)
5. Japanese calligraphy
6. Running (I have some marathon experiences.)
7. The beach (That's what I miss here in Osaka!)
Please contact me if you want to enjoy Osaka and Japan!
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior