Rent a car for seamless travel in Okinawa.
Unlimited mileage & insurance included. Airport pickup available!
(Click here for more details)
In this one-day sightseeing bus tour you will visit the beautiful "Kouri Island", the popular Tropical Dream Center which is part of the Ocean Expo Park and the historical "Ryukyu Village" in Okinawa!
- See Kouri Island Bridge, Japan’s longest toll free bridge
- Enjoy the view of more than 2,000 orchids at the Tropical Dream Center
- See tropical flowers and fruits in the greenhouse
- Buy souvenirs and taste Okinawa sweets at Yanbaru Forest Park
- Enjoy the atmosphere of the traditional Ryukyu Village
★Start from 1st June, we will go to one more spot is Cape Manza★
This is a one-day sightseeing bus tour in which you will visit the following highlights of Okinawa:
- the amazing view of the pristine blue sea from Kouri Island Bridge (Japan’s longest toll free bridge)
- the Tropical Dream Center in the Ocean Expo Park, where you will see more than 2,000 orchids exhibited all-year round
- there are also tropical flowers and fruits in the greenhouse
- after visiting the Tropical Dream Center, go to buy souvenirs and taste Okinawa sweets at the shop Yanbaru Forest Park
- the historical Ryukyu folk village that recreates the culture and lifestyle of an ancient Okinawa village.
Note: The price does not include lunch. Please be prepared to take care of your own lunch during the 150 minutes of free time at Tropical Dream Center.
Meeting times and places:
1）Pallette Kumoji in front of Nippon Rent-A-Car 8:20 am
2）T Galleria near the GEO: 8:50 am
Time required: 10 hours
1. The order of the tour destinations could be changed due to traffic conditions on the day.
2. It is possible make a reservation at 22:00 pm the day before the tour day.
3. The price does not include lunch. Please be prepared to take care of your own lunch during the 150 minutes of free time at Tropical Dream Center.
4. The bus guide will introduce you all the thing.
5. Depend on the traffic conditions, the traveling time may vary.
6. No smoking.
7. We are not responsible if you are late for a scheduled event after this tour is completed, due to traffic jams or other delays, which may occur. If you are catching a flight after the tour, please plan accordingly and give yourself at least two hours time before the plane's departure.
8. If you want to shopping in T Galleria, you can get off the bus in T Galleria.
9 If the tour was canceled because bad weather, we will refund the tour fee by band transfer. The transfer fee will be borne by the customer.
1) 8:20 Pallette Kumoji (in front of Nippon Rent-A-Car)
2) 8:50 T Galleria (near the GEO)
When you book, please tell me your hotel name and contacts.
What you need to bring