The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
If there are no waves, you can admire the beautiful coral and tropical fish. Let's enjoy the wonders of Okinawa together with our SUP adventure tour!
- Fun and easy experience for beginners
- A professional guide to teach you the basics
- Take a break atop your board and enjoy nature
- Discover the surrounding cliffs and rocks or go surfing
Onna Village, Kunigami County, Okinawa
You can rent a camera at an additional fee. It will include a CD containing all your photos and videos taken during the adventure.
These items are not included but can be available at an additional fee:
- A straw cap with chinstrap: 200 JPY
- Rash guard (A long-sleeve nylon shirt for ocean UV) : 300 JPY
Finally, please note that in extreme weather and sea conditions, it might sometimes be necessary to change the location of your tour or cancel your activity.
What you need to bring
- A hat
- A shirt suitable for getting wet in
- Motion sickness medicine (if applicable)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Intermediate)
I am Harada but I am usually called by the nickname Aru. I am a guide for Okinawa so I am opening a nature and sports shop called “Aru Guide Okinawa”. Let's play in nature around the sea! Let’s sweat! Let’s take risk and adventure!
Relax and enjoy with my kayak, snorkel, and stand up paddle tour.
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior