Visit the beautiful "Kouri Island", the popular "Churaumi Aquarium", the historical "Ryukyu Village" and other Okinawa highlights on a hassle-free one day sightseeing bus tour!
- See Kouri Island Bridge, Japan’s longest toll free bridge
- See the world’s largest fish tank in Churaumi Aquarium
- Enjoy the authentic atmosphere of the historical "Ryukyu Village"
- Tickets included!
★Start from 1st June, we will go to one more spot is Cape Manza★
This is a one day sightseeing bus tour to Okinawa in which you will visit the following highlights:
- the amazing view of the pristine blue sea from Kouri Island Bridge (Japan’s longest toll free bridge)
- the world’s largest fish tank with whale sharks, which is known as “The Kuroshio Sea”
- "Ryukyu Village", a historical folk village that recreates the culture and lifestyle of an ancient Okinawa village. Old private houses were moved from various parts of Okinawa and relocated here. Demonstrations, as well as classes featuring traditional Okinawa indigo dyeing (Bingata), painting on Shisa (pottery) are held at the houses.
Note: The price does not include lunch. Please be prepared to take care of your own lunch during the 150 minutes of free time at Churaumi Aquarium.
Meeting times and places:
1）Pallette Kumoji in front of Nippon Rent-A-Car 8:20 am
2）T Galleria near the GEO 8:50 am
Time required: 10 hours
1. The order of the tour destinations could be changed due to traffic conditions on the day.
2. The price does not include lunch. Please be prepared to take care of your own lunch during the 150 minutes of free time at Churaumi Aquarium.
3. Depend on the traffic conditions, the traveling time may vary.
4. We are not responsible if you are late for a scheduled event after this tour is completed, due to traffic jams or other delays, which may occur. If you are catching a flight after the tour, please plan accordingly and give yourself at least two hours time before the plane's departure.
5. No smoking.
6. We will call you in the case of cancellation due to bad weather. Please let us know either the mobile phone number by which we may contact you or the name of the hotel you will be staying at, the day before your scheduled tour.
7. If you want to shopping in DFS Galleris, you can get off the bus in DFS Galleria.
8. If the tour was canceled because bad weather, we will refund the tour fee by band transfer. The transfer fee will be borne by the customer.
1) 8:20 Pallette Kumoji (in front of Nippon Rent-A-Car)
2) 8:50 T Galleria (near the GEO)