Have you ever driven a Go-Kart in Japan?
You can speed around the streets of Okinawa and feel the thrill of driving on a Go-Kart.
※ You must have a Japanese drivers licence, Japanese SOFA licence, or an International Drivers Permit ※
- It's a fun, original way to explore Okinawa
- Have fun and enjoy the thrill of riding on a Go-kart
- Ideal for gamers who want to take their adventures to the real world
- Enjoy the amazing scenery Okinawa has to offer.
Enjoy the amazing scenery of warm beaches and blue skies of Okinawa in a fun, creative way in a Go-kart. Besides enjoying the sights, you'll experience the thrill of reliving your favorite video games speeding around the streets of Okinawa.
You can drive individually or in a group, and although the speed is only about 50 km/h, the experience is still very thrilling because of the low center of gravity, and don't worry, the staff will teach you how to handle the karts.
You can decide how long you want to rent yours 1, 2, 3, or 5 hours or even a whole day.
1.You must have a valid Japanese or Japanese SOFA license, or International Driving Permit based on the 1949 Geneva Convention*.
2. Bring a valid Japanese or Japanese SOFA license, or International Driving Permit* and a copy of your passport (passport is not required for Japanese) to the shop on the day.
3. All karts are for 1-person. There are no multi-person karts. Each guest must have one a valid Japanese or Japanese SOFA license, or International Driving Permit.
4. A Japanese driver's license (first-class driver's license for normal vehicles) or international driving permit and a copy of your passport is required.
5. You can cancel without paying any cancellation fee up to a month. Please return the kart on time, otherwise an additional fare will be charged.
6. Do not wear high heels or clothing that can can be inconvenient or cause accidents.
7. Please return the kart with a full tank of gas.
*Holders of a license from Belgium, France, Germany, Monaco, Slovenia, Switzerland or Taiwan can use an official Japanese translation provided by the Japan Automobile Federation (JAF) or the country’s embassy or consulate in Japan.
The tour may be cancelled due to the rain. We will inform you 1 day prior to the activity if the tour cancelled and proceed to refund.
How to get from Naha to Motobu area:
-From Naha: Only at 07:00 am
-From Motobu: Only at 17:10 pm
Note: Ferries only depart every second day.
2. Express Bus
-From Naha: 06:40 - 19:50
-From Motobu: 05:30 - 17:30 (last bus)
Note: There are only 8 buses that run from Naha to Motobu everyday.
Both the express bus & the ferry take about 2 hours to get to the destination.
You may also go by taxi, but it's quite expensive because it involves using the highway, which is why its recommended to use either the bus or the ferry. We will give you further instructions about transportation to Motobu area once your booking is confirmed.
We will promise you to make your trip unforgettable! Don't miss this chance!
Motobu area, Okinawa, Japan.