The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
Rent a car for seamless travel in Okinawa.
Unlimited mileage & insurance included. Airport pickup available!
(Click here for more details)
Have you ever driven a Go-Kart in Japan?
You can speed around the streets of Okinawa and feel the thrill of driving on a Go-Kart.
※ You must have a Japanese drivers licence, Japanese SOFA licence, or an International Drivers Permit ※
- It's a fun, original way to explore Okinawa
- Have fun and enjoy the thrill of riding on a Go-kart
- Ideal for gamers who want to take their adventures to the real world
- Enjoy the amazing scenery Okinawa has to offer.
- Close to many US military bases
Chatan area, Okinawa, Japan.
What you need to bring
Drivers without a Japanese or Japanese SOFA driving license strictly MUST bring their passport and one set of the following:
1) A driving license from Belgium, France, Germany, Monaco, Slovenia, Switzerland or Taiwan; and a official Japanese translation provided by the Japan Automobile Federation (JAF) or the country’s embassy or consulate in Japan.
2) Both a driving license and an International Drivers Permit (IDP) based on the 1949 Geneva Convention on Road Traffic.
IMPORTANT: IDPs based on the 1968 Vienna Convention are NOT valid.
You can read more about IDPs here: http://voyag.in/akibakart-licence-reqs
※Please don't wear high heels, long skirts or other clothes that would interfere with driving the go-kart.
Real Life Mario Kart
This is such a cool experience. Only in Japan can you feel like you're in a real life Mario Kart race. Will never forget this part of our trip!
We had a fantastic time! The staff were very friendly and helpful, we highly recommend it!
Up to 1 Month Prior