The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
Rent a car for seamless travel in Okinawa.
Unlimited mileage & insurance included. Airport pickup available!
(Click here for more details)
Experience life at a local home in Okinawa! The family's grandma and grandpa will teach you how to play the sanshin, a traditional Okinawan musical instrument. Then learn to make delicious Okinawasoba and sata andagi, an Okinawan doughnut!
- Spend the entire day at a local home in Okinawa.
- The family's grandpa and grandma will teach you how to play the sanshin, a traditional Okinawan musical instrument.
- Prepare and enjoy feasting on Okinawasoba, a specialty soba of Okinawa.
- Finish your appetite by creating and eating sata andagi, an Okinawan doughnut for dessert.
- Relax and spend time on the porch or arbor with a scenic view of the ocean.
Kenken-Bunkou, a primary school in Motobu.
What you need to bring
An appetite and paper and pen if you want to write down the recipes!
- English (Beginner)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
Hello my name is Kouichi, and I live in Okinawa. I will show you magnificent places in Okinawa that normal bus tours and travelers cannot provide for an unforgettable experience! I will introduce you to the locals of Okinawa too, and you will definitely have the most memorable stay.
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior