Make Okinawa soba and Learn Sanshin at Local Home in OkinawaVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Experience life at a local home in Okinawa! The family's grandma and grandpa will teach you how to play the sanshin, a traditional Okinawan musical instrument. Then learn to make delicious Okinawasoba and sata andagi, an Okinawan doughnut!
- Spend the entire day at a local home in Okinawa.
- The family's grandpa and grandma will teach you how to play the sanshin, a traditional Okinawan musical instrument.
- Prepare and enjoy feasting on Okinawasoba, a specialty soba of Okinawa.
- Finish your appetite by creating and eating sata andagi, an Okinawan doughnut for dessert.
- Relax and spend time on the porch or arbor with a scenic view of the ocean.