The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Wander into the underwater world of the Churaumi Aquarium to see whale sharks and other colorful marine wildlife and visit scenic Kouri Island, all with a multilingual audio guide!
- Enjoy a quick and easy tour of the most famous tourist spots in Okinawa
- Don't worry about figuring out the transportation costs and times.
- Visit the stunning Churaumi Aqaurium
- An optional visit to Kokusai street is available.
- Visit the beautiful Kouri beach
Chatan Tourist Organization
* Due to traffic conditions, the pick-up times, schedule and drop-off times may be subject to change.
* Lunch is not included in the tour fare. Please have lunch on your own at the Marine Park or the Churaumi Aquarium.
* The bus is a non-smoking area.
* Bus only stops at the sightseeing spots listed in the schedule.
* Please return to the bus 10 minutes before the departure time at each location. If you are late for the departure time at any of the sightseeing spots, you will have to catch up at the next sightseeing spot at your own expense.
* Bus guides are not available, but Japanese speaking staff will be on board to assist you.
* This tour will not operate on December 4 (Naha Marathon), 7 and 8 (Churaumi Aquarium closed).
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- pixta #1
Up to 1 Week Prior