Mount Koya Spiritual Retreat: 4-Day 3-Night Temple RetreatVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
This wonderful excursion to sacred Mount Koya is an ideal side-trip from Kyoto or Osaka during your Japan travels. Ride the scenic Nankai railway, hike the famed Choishi Mishi trail, and stay overnight at a working Shingon Buddhist temple.
- Hike the final section of the historic Choishi Michi trail
- Stay 2 nights atmospheric monastery lodgings and 1 in the boutique Noborioji Hotel
- Taste authentic and delicious Shojin Ryori Buddhist cuisine
- Visit the iconic temple town of Mount Koya
- Explore the vast Okuno-in cemetery with its many graves and memorials