Cycle through Temples, Shrines and Deer in NaraVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Tour the ancient temples and shrines of Nara by bicycle. Nara offers a chance to see the largest bronze statue of Buddha and many other temples and shrines along with many deer roaming around beautiful parks and ponds.
- Pick up rental bicycles near train station
- Visit 1300 year old Kofukuji Temple
- Stand in awe before the Great Buddha Statue
- Stroll the the forests and stone lanterns of Kasuga Taisha Shrine
- View the beautiful Ukimido Gazebo and tranquil ponds