The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
For foreigners, it's not so easy to enjoy both the city areas and the countryside of Japan. We offer an easy access to Takayama by a hired vehicle from the Nagoya Station. Then we will go to Takayama where you can walk or cycle around the town!
- Pick up at Nagoya Station, which is easily accessible by Shinkansen bullet train from Tokyo and Osaka.
- Drive to Takayama by a hired vehicle and enjoy the way to Takayama
- Walki and see the traditional areas of Takayama
- We can bring a bike with the vehicle and have a cycling tour at Takayama for an extra rental fee
- Go back to Nagoya and take the Shinkansen or return to your hotel
What you need to bring
If you like to take the bike tour, bring clothes and shoes which are suitable for working out.
- English (Intermediate)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
My name is Tetsuro Kato, living in Nagoya, Aichi prefecture.
But due to business purposes, I go to Tokyo and Osaka frequently in the weekdays.
Since I have lived in several places in Japan (Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Nagoya), and India, I can provide deep and thorough information useful to understand and experience Japan in depth.
I have been practicing "kendo" (Japanese fencing), which is not only physical but also a mental sport. I wish I can provide the opportunity for people to experience it too.
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior