The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Learn about the process of making the most popular beers in Japan at either the Kirin or Asahi beer factories. Learn about the histories of the different types of beer, and when you know everything, forget it again for a while with a few drinks!
- Learn about the refined process of making Japan’s best beers.
- Visit a beer factory and watch the production process with your own eyes.
- Three glasses of beer of choice are included.
- Choose between Kirin or Asahi beer factory.
- A licensed guide will accompany you.
Nagoya Station Information Centre
* You can choose between Asahi or Kirin factory
* Please book at least two days ahead of the day of the tour
* The participants must be over 20 years old to be able to try alcoholic drinks. For those who are younger or driving, soft drinks will be offered
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hi! We are "Tourism Designers" from Nagoya. Our mission is to create a social bridge between people and culture, enriching the hearts and minds of everyone.
We aim to develop unique experience programs utilizing the charm of Japan, local cultural resources and people to provide the best hospitality and experiences for foreign tourists.
We do our best to develop and introduce new cultural aspects and people, we design once-in-a-lifetime encounters between people and culture.
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior