The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Spark your imagination at Legoland Japan where inspiring education meets exciting play. There are over 40 fun rides and shows to experience in seven themed zones, plus engaging, interactive attractions where creativity runs wild.
- Enjoy a choice of 40 rides, interactive attractions and shows
- Explore the life-like mini cities at Miniland
- Watch kids get creative building their own Lego models
- Duel dragons and search for buried treasure in seven exciting themed lands
- Skip the entry line with a 10% discount instant e-ticket
Legoland Japan Nagoya
Kinjofuto, Minato-ku, Nagoya
From Nagoya train station, take the Aonami Line and alight at Kinjo Futo. From Kinjo Futo station it is 10 minutes’ walk to the entrance of Legoland Japan Nagoya.
• Legoland Japan is open from 10.00am to 5:00pm with extended hours until 6.00pm or 7.00pm depending on the day
• Free entry for infants aged 0-2 years
• 10% discount offered for visits between July 17 to Sep 30 with the option of same day booking
• Height and age restrictions apply to some rides
• Wheelchairs are available for daily hire at JPY500
• PDF e-ticket contains a QR code allowing fast track entry with or without printing
• Outside food and drink not permitted inside the park
• Children aged 12 years and younger must be accompanied by someone who is at least 16 years of age
• Excessive exposure of tattoos is prohibited
What you need to bring
E-ticket which contains a QR code for instant access
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Bigs kids love it too :D
Always loved lego, always will. Great for kids and big kids too, and booking through Voyagin is always easy :)
Lego shaped french fries & fun attractions for the kids!
"Loved the lego miniatures at Miniland, and loved the lost kingdom adventures as well!
This park doesn't offer much thrills compare to other theme parks, but still worth to visit with the whole family!
Younger children can enjoy exploring this colorful theme park, and the foods sold at the park are worth to try as well!
Totally loved the lego shaped french fries!"
Great for teenagers and younger childrens!
"Took my family to the park, and everyone enjoyed spending their time there!
Great for teenagers and younger children, I would definitely recommend you to take the kids to the park!
Many cute attractions for the kids, and they can learn building lego blocks and driving lego cars at the park!
Can be very crowded on the weekends so make sure you get your tickets beforehand!"
Colorful park with many great attractions, foods, and souvenirs!
"My friends and I visited legoland Nagoya last month and we had a wonderful time there!
Very cute and colorful park with many great attractions for all ages!
Superb food & cute souvenirs availabe to purchase at the park for your family back home!"
Great booking service & fun experience at Legoland Nagoya!
"Went to Nagoya alone, and had no idea where to go on the last day.
Heard that the park just opened so I decided to book my tickets from Voyagin in last minutes.
Totally satisfied with the service offered by Voyagin as I could get my tickets on time, and spent a wonderful time at the park as well!
Personally love the Anchor Away! attraction!"
Wonderful build & test experience!
"Took my son to legoland Nagoya and he loved the park so much!
Loved the build and test area where you can build and try your own lego cars on the spot!
Great to visit with the family but we strongly suggest you to visit the park on the weekdays to avoid the long lines!"
Great for all ages!
"Took my friends who love lego to the park and they enjoyed spending their time there!
Decorated with many colorful lego blocks, this park offers fun for all ages!
Don't forget to stop by the submarine adventure for an uderwater experience!"
Greatest hospitality ever!
"Visited the park with the dudes and spent wonderful time there.
My friends and I love lego so much, and legoland Japan was the last lego theme park we visited recently.
Loved the park; everything was very clean, and the foods tasted awesome as well!"
Great food, cute miniatures, and fun attractions!
"My boyfriend loved this park so much!
We went to this park when we visited Nagoya last time and we really had a great time!
The foods sold at the park were very cute and tasted very delicious as well!
The Cat Cloud Busters was fun to hop on!"
Get your ticket beforehand and take your kids to the driving school as well!
"Took the kis to legoland Nagoya for the first time, and they spent great time there.
The park was not too crowded as we visited it on the weekdays, but we strongly suggest you to purchase the tickets beforehand to skip the long lines at the gates.
Also plan your trip ahead and decided which attractions you would like to hop on as well!
Take your children to the driving school so they can get the legoland Nagoya driving license as well!"
- Merlin Entertainments Group Ltd #1
- Merlin Entertainments Group Ltd #2
- Merlin Entertainments Group Ltd #3
- Merlin Entertainments Group Ltd #4
- Merlin Entertainments Group Ltd #5