Explore Nagoya's pop-culture: cosplay, maid cafes, animeVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
More than just a convenient transportation hub and former samurai domain, Nagoya city boasts a thriving pop culture which attracts people from all over the world. In this tour you will visit all the sacred otaku places in Nagoya!
- Visit Nagoya's Ghibli shop and Shonen Jump shop
- See a real maid performance in a maid cafe and have a fancy dinner
- Try on cosplay and take photos of yourself dressed in a costume
- Buy popular anime-related goods in one of the most famous otaku shops
- Watch the live performance of the local idol group BSJ