The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
More than just a convenient transportation hub and former samurai domain, Nagoya city boasts a thriving pop culture which attracts people from all over the world. In this tour you will visit all the sacred otaku places in Nagoya!
- Visit Nagoya's Ghibli shop and Shonen Jump shop
- See a real maid performance in a maid cafe and have a fancy dinner
- Try on cosplay and take photos of yourself dressed in a costume
- Buy popular anime-related goods in one of the most famous otaku shops
- Watch the live performance of the local idol group BSJ
Oasis 21's Tourism Information Center (located in Sakae, next to Sakae Station on Higashiyama or Meijo subway lines)
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hi! We are "Tourism Designers" from Nagoya. Our mission is to create a social bridge between people and culture, enriching the hearts and minds of everyone.
We aim to develop unique experience programs utilizing the charm of Japan, local cultural resources and people to provide the best hospitality and experiences for foreign tourists.
We do our best to develop and introduce new cultural aspects and people, we design once-in-a-lifetime encounters between people and culture.
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior