Experience Making Pretty Decorated Sushi in NagoyaVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Decorating sushi is one of the Japanese culinary arts. In addition to this you can make steamed egg custard, Japanese salad and Japanese pickles. Fumie is a close friend of mine who is interested in cross cultural exchange. She speaks fluent English.
- Easy access from downtown Nagoya
- Visit a family sized house
- Learn making decoration sushi rolls
- There are many temples near the house
- You can choose making one type of sushi from 9 kinds