Ikebana near Nagoya and walk around Arimatsu old townVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
The teacher Kayoko speaks fluent English. She's happy to teach flower arrangement in English to foreign people. Ikebana experience: Basic Moribana Style using a shallow container with weight and a needle.
- Explain history and how it related to seasonal event.
- Demonstration by teacher before the experience
- Enjoy our family-sized house where is easy access from downtown Nagoya
- Offer Japanese tea and sweet after the experience
- Walk along Tokaido Street in Arimatsu, tie-dye town.