The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Enjoy a fine meal at a traditional style Japanese restaurant in the company of two charming Maiko and Geiko (geisha apprentices), and their musician.
- See unique performances of highly-trained local geisha artists
- Eat a delicious traditional Japanese seasonal meal
- Enjoy the atmosphere of a classical Japanese restaurant
- See a unique Shachihoko dance performed by geisha only in Nagoya
- Play games with geisha and see their dance
In front of Tourism Information Center in Nagoya Station (in the corridor linking the station's two main exits)
If you like to challenge the Shachihoko performance yourself, please avoid wearing skirt or dress. Kimono is OK.
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hi! We are "Tourism Designers" from Nagoya. Our mission is to create a social bridge between people and culture, enriching the hearts and minds of everyone.
We aim to develop unique experience programs utilizing the charm of Japan, local cultural resources and people to provide the best hospitality and experiences for foreign tourists.
We do our best to develop and introduce new cultural aspects and people, we design once-in-a-lifetime encounters between people and culture.
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior