10% OFF Fermented food & sake tour! Discover Hidden Japan!Voyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Come and learn the secrets of people who have the longest average life span in Japan! You'll visit a local grandma who learned fermentation from her 103-year old mother. This is a great opportunity to see real Japanese lifestyle from within!
- Visit a fermented food master's home. The Japanese are private about home lives and this is a precious opportunity to see behind the closed door.
- Learn the ancient wisdom of fermented food and enjoy fermented food lunch that will nurture your body and soul
- Be inspired by a field trip at artisan sake brewery and try a variety of sake.
- Visit a community veggie garden by the river admiring the scenery of the countryside
- Souvenirs from a fermented food master, Sumie.