Enter a samurai residence & have lunch with tea, MiyakonojoVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Experience a real time-slip trip to the roots of traditional Japan by entering a traditional farmhouse and having a delicious Japanese lunch with green tea, while dressed in a kimono! All of this in Miyakonojo city, Miyazaki!
- Taste the delicious local specialties of Miyakonojo
- Enjoy the atmosphere of a 140-year-old farmhouse of a local samurai family
- Put on a Japanese kimono. A professional kimono expert will help you putting on the kimono. As an option, you can buy it after trying it on.
- Have a relaxing time with a cup of Japanese green tea
- Learn more about the techniques of preparing Japanese green tea from a local expert and a lecture about kimono from a professional