The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Stroll around what was once a castle town and streets that prospered through trading in Miyagi prefecture, and taste Japanese sake at a sake brewery representative of Miyagi.
- Walk around quaint places that still retain the streetscape of yesteryear.
- You can tour historic Japanese buildings, including a thatch-roofed samurai residence.
- See a brewery representative of Miyagi that makes Japanese sake and taste it for yourself.
- Take a stroll around a town enveloped in a mood different from central Miyagi.
- Must-try tour for people who want to fully experience the history and delicious sake of Tohoku.
Sendai station, Miyagi prefecture
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
Voyagin Japan Regional Tours focus on the regions of Japan less travelled by overseas tourists. From Kyo-tango to Naruko, Akita to Aizu, we are here to help you discover Japan!
We have partnered with various companies, organizations, and local administration that offer authentic and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior