The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Take a tour to one of the most beautiful scenic places in Japan on the very first day of the new year. Matsushima is very famous sightseeing place in Japan. You will be able to visit there by bus and a sunrise cruise!
- Take an overnight bus ride to one of the most scenic places of Japan to welcome the first sunrise of the year
- Visit sacred shrines early in the first minutes of the very first day of the year. Do a "hatsu-mode" shrine visit the Japanese style!
- See the first sunrise of the year from a boat. This is a unique and spiritual experience!
- Have a bowl of ozoni, a Japanese rice cake soup. Ozoni is eaten during the first three days of the new year.
- Discover famous spots in Japan.
Hamamatsucho Station Bus terminal, Tokyo
The boat cruise may be cancelled in case of bad weather.
This tour returns to Tokyo Station.
What you need to bring
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior