The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Visit Mie for its Shigaraki-yaki Togei Village and its famous ceramic ware, and enjoy an all-you-can-eat Matsuzaka beef and matsutake lunch this fall! Explore Mie's famous shrine, Ise Shrine & stroll around Okage Yokocho to buy some souvenirs!
- Visit Mie and shop for its famous Shigaraki ceramic ware
- Enjoy all-you-can-eat matsuzaka beef and matsutake dishes for your lunch
- Visit Mie's most famous shrine, Ise Shrine
Umeda or Namba
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- The itinerary of this tour might be changed or cancelled due to bad weather
- The itinerary might change due to the traffic and weather condition, and we are not responsible for this as both conditions are beyond our control
- The tour is conducted in Japanese, and the translators will give you the basic information in English or Chinese
- We will give you prior notification if the tour is cancelled due to severe weather condition latest by 3.p.m. Japan time one day before the departure date by e-mail
What you need to bring
Nothing in particular
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hi We are KNT, offering various kinds of bus tours through out Japan.
This time we had collaboration with Voyagin and developed some activities mainly around Tokyo,Kyoto and Osaka.
Japan has different characters in each season and our mission is to have you discover the beauty of Japan through our tours.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the tours.
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior