The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
This Ama hut is characterized by:
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible both in Hachiman and Asari beach
- Hot shower (Sea bathing is available in Asari beach)
- Dog-friendly hut (Visitors can take a meal with their dog at the open air table covered with a roof.)
- Halal/Vegetarian meal available
- Prayer room for Muslim people
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hi, my name is Hiromi Kobayashi, a national guide-interpreter.
I was born and grew up in Mie-Prefecture, and worked for an automotive parts company, as a translator for several years. I have been interested in Japanese history and cultures, so started my activities as a guide-interpreter.
Today’s life of Japanese is based on its long history, especially rice planting culture, Shintoism and Buddhism.
I am deeply wishing to share such an experience with foreign people.
If you have any request and/or question, please feel free to contact me.
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior