The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
This gelato is made of the highest-quality Matcha in Kyoto. Also, we make the gelato like a rose. It take 2 hours to make in a freezer. Then we decorate the gelato with pure gold! We'll give you a lecture on how to eat it.
- Let's taste the gelato using the highest grade Matcha in Japan!
- When you knead a gelato, the gelato gets air and its fragrance comes out.
- Finally, put a dish with the gelato over the fire!
- Let's eat the sweets which are treated with pure gold, and be happy!
- After you finish the class, we will present you with a special gelato mixing bowl with our logo as a souvenir.
Near subway Kitaoji Station (the exact address will be provided after you book).
What you need to bring
If you want to take pictures, please bring your camera.
- English (Intermediate)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
We are one of the oldest establishments among Gelato shops that remain based in Kyoto. The Matcha gelato in our store uses high grade matcha. We have six different kinds of Gelato.
We hold "Cha-Kabuuki gelato experience" in our shop and it has become very popular. Generally, in a tea-ceremony, you can learn about the heart of "the once-in-a-lifetime chance" and manners of the tea-ceremony. On the other hand, you can't learn about the tea in the tea-ceremony.
We'll give you a lecture on how to feel the different tastes in detail, what is Cha-Kabuki and about Japanese tea. In this class, you can enjoy the difference of Japanese tea by tasting Gelato.
We will be very happy if you interested in the Umami taste of high grade Matcha.
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior