The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
If you'd like to have a photo shoot in a traditional Japanese bridal kimono, Kyoto - with it's historical heritage - is a highly recommended location. This tour will help you create wonderful photo memories from your trip!
- 1. Inquiry: Please contact me so that I can consult you about any request you may have.
- 2. Meet up at Kyoto: I'll take you to the photo studio.
- 3. Counseling & Fitting an outfit.
- 4. Photography & Photograph selection.
- 5. Take you to a nice Kyoto cafe & see your photos!
Meet up at
1. Kyoto station or
2. Marutamachi Station
What you need to bring
Any items you want to shoot with.
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- Bahasa Indonesia (Intermediate)
Hello to everyone looking at this page!
I'm Aya, a private Japan guide who lives in Osaka, and has lived in South America, Indonesia and a few more countries while I was a student.
I know a lot about areas like Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe and all of those fashion districts! I’d love to show you all the great places that I know.
We could also find new places with our discovery sprit. As a guide, I promise that you’re going to have an amazing time here!
Please feel free to contact me, and let’s have fun in Japan!
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior