The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
This is a tour to Kyoto prefecture's rural areas north of Kyoto city. One night stay in a Japanese-style house and meals are included. In this tour you will be able to see the ordinary life of Japanese people in the countryside!
- Spend one night in a Japanese-style house in the countryside
- Visit Amanohashidate, one of the three most scenic spots in Japan
- Visit Ichinomiya Shrine and Fukuchiyama Castle
- Visit Fukuchiyama Onsen hot spring
- Visit the Kanabiki Waterfall
JR Fukuchiyama Station (or a pick-up from your hotel in Kyoto)
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Intermediate)
Hello! I'm Daichi. I traveled around the world for 2 years, and I came back to Japan in August 2015. After coming back to Japan, I've been living in the rural area of Kyoto prefecture. I want to show you real Japan and the countryside.
I'm looking forward to meeting you! Thank you!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior