10% OFF Nijo Castle Kyoto Tour with Ninomaru Palace AccessVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Explore Nijo Castle on a 90-minute guided tour conducted by a City of Kyoto-certified guide. Learn why the best example of feudal era castle architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site is significant in terms of history, culture, and art history.
- Explore the best example of Japan's feudal era castle architecture, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994
- Join this guided tour for unique insight into one of Japan's most significant historical and cultural assets
- Get exclusive access to a part of the castle normally unavailable to the public
- 10% discount – you won't get a better deal anywhere else!
- Free for one child (age 5–12) for each participating adult