Historic Capitals: 5-Day Self-Guided Walking in Nara & AsukaVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Discover three of Japan's ancient capitals: Kyoto, Nara and lesser-known Asuka with an enthralling 5-day self-guided walking tour. Explore historic, culturally significant trails and traditional terraced rice fields, and stay in charming ryokan inns.
- Discover the fascinating stories behind Japan's ancient capitals
- Explore the terraced rice fields of Asuka-mura by bicycle
- A wealth of historic and cultural treasures on display throughout Kansai
- Stay in a traditional 'minshuku' ryokan or homestay, with 2 nights in the boutique Noborioji Hotel
- Hike along the old trails of Nara and the Asuka Monuments route