Flower Decoration Lesson in a Russian church gallery, KyotoVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
The experience of flower decoration mixing Western style and Japanese style will become an unusual memory.The old Russian church gallery, the place pf our flower decoration experience, is also a very beautiful building in Kyoto near Gosho palace.
- Use Japanese flowers and Westen flowers for a mixed-style decoration
- Good location near Gosho Imperial Palace, and tje shopping areas Shijo, Karasuma Oike station
- The place is a beautiful old and unusal Russian church gallery
- You can learn about beautiful flower decoration
- The area is near nice cafes and shops