The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
This traditional Japanese wedding experience offers the chance to wear traditional bridal and bridegroom wear, enjoy a brief ceremony and go to a Shrine. The rare opportunity celebrated your wedding with a Shinto priest is also available as optional!
- Have the rare experience of Japanese traditional wedding in Kyoto!
- Enjoy wearing traditional Japanese bridal and bridegroom wear.
- Create an unforgettable memory with this special experience.
- Take an optional plan for a closer experience to the real Japanese wedding.
The duration of this program needs approximately 2.5-3 hours at a townhouse for changing into your kimonos, make-up, a meal and a trip to a shrine for photography.
The Optional plan as bellow is not included in the basic cost. Please choose these options additionally.
1. Photo by a professional photographer (45,000 JPY)
2. Formal Kimono wearing for your parents or friends (15,000 JPY/person)
3. Shinto priest prays for your happy and eternal marriage at a shrine. (10,000 JPY)
What you need to bring
- fotolia #1
Up to 1 Month Prior