Experience Rental Kimono and Yukata in KyotoVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
During this experience, you can rent and get dressed in a kimono or yukata (during the summer) in the Gion District of Kyoto. Then have the chance to walk around the city and see the sights in this traditional attire.
- You can rent and be dressed in a traditional Japanese costume, kimono or yukata (during the summer). You will be provided a memorable experience of the Japanese traditional culture.
- Our shop is located in the Gion district in Kyoto which is famous for being the geisha district. It is very centrally located and easy to find for someone not from the area.
- Wearing a kimono, you can visit the Yasaka Shrine or the Chionin Temple in about 2 minutes, the Kiyomizu-dera and the Heianjingu Shrine in about 15 minutes from our shop on foot.
- Options for men's kimono or yukata rental, hair styling, makeup and upgrades are also available.
- All items necessary for dressing a kimono are included in this plan. Just bring yourself!