The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
During this experience, you can rent and get dressed in a kimono or yukata (during the summer) in the Gion District of Kyoto. Then have the chance to walk around the city and see the sights in this traditional attire.
- You can rent and be dressed in a traditional Japanese costume, kimono or yukata (during the summer). You will be provided a memorable experience of the Japanese traditional culture.
- Our shop is located in the Gion district in Kyoto which is famous for being the geisha district. It is very centrally located and easy to find for someone not from the area.
- Wearing a kimono, you can visit the Yasaka Shrine or the Chionin Temple in about 2 minutes, the Kiyomizu-dera and the Heianjingu Shrine in about 15 minutes from our shop on foot.
- Options for men's kimono or yukata rental, hair styling, makeup and upgrades are also available.
- All items necessary for dressing a kimono are included in this plan. Just bring yourself!
Kyoto Kimono Rental Rei (the exact address will be provided when you book).
Our business time is 9:00-19:00. Please return the kimono or yukata and others you rent by 7 pm. Please notify us of the time that you will visit our shop as well as your name and sex.
What you need to bring
All items necessary for dressing a kimono are included in this plan. Just bring yourself!
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- English (Beginner)
Kyoto Kimono Rental Rei is a Kimono & Yukata (for summer wear) Japanese traditional costume rental shop in Gion, Kyoto.
We provide memorable experiences of Japanese traditional culture at a reasonable price.
Our services include (1) kimono & yukata rental, (2) hair set, (3) makeup.
English, Chinese and Japanese are available.
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior